- Heavy-duty construction
- 43,500 BTU's of heat
- Completely Self Contained & Portable
- Provides Clean Draft-Free Circle of Warmth
- Convenient Piezoelectric "Matchless" Ignition System
- 100% Safety Control
- Easy On/Off Tank Access
- Weather Resistant Construction
- Adjustable Heat Output
- Easy To Move Wheel Kit Included
- Requires Five Gallon "OPD" Auto Over Fill Safety Cylinder (not included)
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Approved
- Please Note: Actual heating area and coverage will depend on wind conditions, protection of area, and other variables. Generally a 10-12 foot circle of warmth will be created by our heaters in ideal conditions.
||All Stainless Steel Construction
|Emitter Grid Materials:
||Heavy duty series 430 stainless steel
||Series 304 stainless steel
||Antique Bronze, Jet Silver
||24" from top - 24" to the sides
||64 pounds (not including cylinder)
|Circle of Heat:
||Varies 10 feet - 15 feet
(Will vary based on wind chill factor, prevailing winds, location of heater, wind protection)
||+10 hours on high setting (12 - 15 on low & medium)
||Propane Gas only
||100% safety shut-off
||UL Listed, CSA 5.90 (3rd edition) Infrared Patio Heater Standard
||Installation must conform to local codes and ordinances. Please check with local fire, code, or safety officials if you have any questions as to the suitability or acceptability of this heating appliance and storage of propane cylinders.
||One year Warranty
We would consider Patio Comfort Patio Heaters closest to the overseas version of Sunglo Patio Heaters. Actually, they are. One of the largest Sunglo distributors in the United States duplicated the design and engineering of Sunglo Patio Heaters and then had the units made overseas. The result, a less expensive version of Sunglo Patio Heaters with similar design, engineering and operation. The materials are a little less in commercial grade quality (USA versus China materials), but very good heaters for the price savings.
What the Patio Comforts lack compared to the Sunglo heaters, they make up with turn key components. The Patio Comfort Propane Outdoor Patio Heater features 43,500 BTU’s while most are only 40,000 BTU's. The finishes are excellent, with corrosion resistant treatments applied before the powder coating process. One of the only heaters offering a white finish. The included wheel kit makes it easy to roll around to your desired heating location. Bring the heat to the party, not the party to the heat. An excellent heater, a definite Patio Experts pick, especially for the price.