Patio Comfort NPC05-AB Patio Heater Features:
- Quick disconnect natural gas hook up kit included
- Provides clean draft free circle of radiant heat
- Convenient piezoelectric "matchless" ignition system
- Solid brass gas valve with 100% safety shut off control
- Gas pressure regulator included
- All 403 series stainless steel burner and emitter grid
- Gas train and hose set are pre-assembled
- All fasteners are 304 series stainless steel
- Reflector is one piece anodized aluminum
- All steel components are polyurethane powder coated
- UL Listed USA and Canada under CSA 5.90
||All Stainless Steel Construction
|Emitter Grid Materials:
||Heavy Duty series 430 stainless steel
||Series 304 stainless steel
||18" from the top, 24" from all sides
||Up to 20 feet diameter (will vary based on wind chill factor, prevailing winds, location of heater, wind protection)
||Constant supply on Natural Gas
||Natural gas only
||100% safety shut-off, Main Gas Supply Shut-Off
||USA and Canada approvals through Underwriters Laboratories. CSA 5.90 (3rd edition) Infrared Patio Heater Standard.
||Heater comes complete with 12' CSA approved steel lined (hook up kit) vinyl wrapped hose set, two solid brass quick couplers, and a solid brass shut off valve for installation at the gas supply. The post internal are completely pre-assembled, but require minimal leak testing. Installation must conform to local codes and ordinances. Please check with local fire, code, or safety officials if you have any questions as to the suitability or acceptability of this heating appliance and storage of propane cylinders.
||(1) Year Limited Warranty
We would consider Patio Comfort Patio Heaters closest to the overseas version of Sunglo Patio Heaters. Actually, they are. One of the largest Sunglo distributors in the United States duplicated the design and engineering of Sunglo Patio Heaters and then had the units made overseas. The result, a less expensive version of Sunglo Patio Heaters with similar design, engineering and operation. The materials are a little less in commercial grade quality (USA versus China materials), but very good heaters for the price savings.
What the Patio Comforts lack compared to the Sunglo heaters, they make up with turn key components. The Patio Comfort Infrared Natural Gas Heater includes the Natural Gas Hose, Shut-Off Valve and Elbow Adapter. The NPC05 boasts 41,5000 BTU’s of heat and comes in our favorite Bronze finish. When looking to save over the Sunglo A242, this is an obvious choice.